Flower Power

I believe that some of you already know how a couple days ago I decided to wear shorts in one of the most religious city in Turkey. It was a beautiful day when we decided to do a little picnic in town down and I thought it would be nice to get a little bit tanned, but of course I forgot my location, so imagine the moment when some random white girl with shorts just shows up- of course people went crazy, who said bad words, who wanted to do some photos, who stopped the car to just look at the idiot... I must say that I really honor this religion and culture what they have, but well I'm just from North who is getting excited when there is a very nice whether- at least I learned from this situation, so I'm sorry if someone got mad because of me...
The other surprise what I had that day is related with my top- it's changing colors!
I bought it from Izmir, I know that this kind of texts are really popular right now, but something told me that this top needs to be mine. And I'm really glad that I bought it, because now I have 2in1 shirt!
So that day was very colorful like kind of all my days in here- I literally love every moment in here!


Tublimad lugejad, kes on ka minu videosid jäginud, teavad, et ühel väga ilusal päeva otsuatsin jalga tõmmata pikkade pükste või retuuside asemal hoopis lühikesed püksid, et pidada maha üks väike piknik kesklinnas, seda kõikke otsustasin ma teha muidugi Konyas, linnas, mis on üks kõige nn usklikumaid linnu Türgis. Niisiis võite ette kujutada, mis kaos valdas inimesi kui nende ette ilmus üks luik lühikestes pükstes... halvad sõnad, pildistamise soovid, auto peatamised keset teed- ühesõnaga hullumaja. Ega ma väga ei oska öleda, mida ma mõtlesin, aga sellist reaktsiooni küll ei oodanud, aga niimoodi ju vigadest õpitaksegi, sest ausalt mul polnud plaanis mitte kedagi solvata ning ma väga austan nende usku ja kultuuri, lihtsalt tollel korral läks vähe nihu.
Ning teine üllatus, mis mind sellel päeval tabas, oli minu pluus, sest see muudab värvi! Leidsin selle pluusi Izmiri tripil olles ning kuigi sellised tekstid on vägagi tavaliseks saanud, siis just see "LOVE" kõnetas mind ja järgmisel hetkel olingi juba kassa järjekorras. Aga siis tuli välja et sellel pluusil on 2 värvi ja kaks tähedust, mis teeb minu meelest selle riideesmekese veel erilisemaks!
 Niisiis oli see päev igati üllatusterohke ja põnev- endiselt armastan igat siin viibitud hetke!

Top: DeFacto (bought from Turkey/Izmir)/ Shorts: NewYorker/ Sunglasses: NewYorker/ Rings: random (bought from Turkey/Konya)/ Backpack: random (bought from Turkey/Izmir)
Photos by Manuela

1 comment

Back to Top