The Real Autumn Vibes

After some trips I'm back in Estonia, I moved to my new home (read: room) and I even finished my first exam!
A couple of years ago I noticed that my favorite color of autumn is violet and I still like it with dark yellow- I think those two tones are a little bit more interesting than black and grey, what people usually starts to wear when autumn arrives. So of course in this post I show you some photos where I'm wearing violet shirt, I add my autumn coat which I bought a couple of years ago from my hometown vintage shop and leather shorts which are one of my most favorite autumn clothes.
I hope that you have picked out your favorite autumn clothes and you can enjoy them a lot!
///
Lõpuks olen ka mina Eestimaal tagasi, kolinud sisse oma uude kodusse (loe: tuppa) ning jõudnud isegi esimese eksami ära sooritada! 
Juba paar viimast aastat on iga sügise saabudes saanud minu lemmikvärvideks violetne ning sinepikollane- minu meelest igati kena alternatiiv hallile ja mustale, mis tavaliselt sügise saabudes oma mõjuvõimu kasvatavad. Niisiis on ka selles sombuses postituses näha violetseid toone, millele lisasin juurde ühest vahvast Rakvere kaltsukast ostetud sügismantli ning nahast lühikesed püksid, mida olen juba kuid kanda tahtnud.
 Loodan, et ka teil on oma lemmik sügisriided välja otsitud ning saate neid tuult ja vihma trotsides mõnuga kanda! 
 Coat: Vintage/ Shirt: New Yorker/ Top: New Yorker/ Shorts: Seppälä/ Sneakers: Random market/ Necklace: bought from Turkey
Photos by Grete

2 comments

Back to Top